Owner and Managing Attorney
Picking the right attorney is the first step to having a satisfying legal experience during such an onerous time. Attorney Tiffany Lunn-White (also referred to as Attorney Tiffany Lunn) of Lunn Law LLC has the philosophy and expertise to make this period a more tolerable one. She has been the principal counsel on complex family law issues from beginning to end.
Attorney Tiffany Lunn was reared in Concord, North Carolina. It is a small, charming, rural city within the Charlotte metropolitan area. Before founding Lunn Law LLC, Attorney Lunn was a member of a partnership law firm and an associate at a general litigation firm. She has traveled as far north as Gwinnett County, GA, and south as Butts County, GA on pressing legal matters.
Attorney Tiffany Lunn leverages her knowledge, acuteness, and wit to find the best possible outcome for her diverse clientele. Furthermore, she has the following background regarding education, practice focus, court admittances, appellate cases, and professional organization memberships.
- All state courts, including the Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- J.D. – University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, 2005
- B.A. – North Carolina State University, 2000
- Majors: English and Psychology
- State Bar of Georgia
- Family Law Section
- General Practice and Trial Law Section
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Georgia Association for Women Lawyers
- White v. The State of Georgia, Supreme Court of Georgia
If you have questions about any legal issue or dispute concerning your family, Contact Us today to schedule a consultation with Lunn Law LLC and Attorney Tiffany R. Lunn-White will strive to obtain the best resolution for each client by providing individual attention to your individual needs.