Fayetteville, GA 30214
Picking the right attorney is the first step to having a satisfying legal experience during such an onerous time. Attorney Tiffany Lunn-White (also referred to as Attorney Tiffany Lunn) of Lunn Law LLC has the philosophy and expertise to make this period a more tolerable one. She has been principal counsel on complex family law issues from the beginning to end.
Attorney Tiffany Lunn was reared in Concord, North Carolina. It is a small, charming and rural city within the Charlotte metropolitan area. Before founding Lunn Law LLC, Attorney Lunn was a member of a partnership law firm and an associate at a general litigation firm. She has traveled as far north as Gwinnett County, GA and as south as Butts County, GA on pressing legal matters.
Attorney Tiffany Lunn leverages her knowledge, acuteness, and wit to find the best possible outcome for her diverse clientele. Furthermore, she has the following background regarding education, practice focus, court admittances, appellate cases and professional organization memberships.
- University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law, J.D. 2005
- North Carolina State University, BA, 2000
- Double major in English and Psychology
Focus of Practice
- Admittance to all State Courts including The Court of Appeals of Georgia
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court: Northern District Court of Georgia
- White v. The State of Georgia , Supreme Court of Georgia
- Family Law Section, State Bar of Georgia
- General and Trial Practice, State Bar of Georgia
- Georgia Hispanic Bar Association
- Georgia Association of Women Lawyers
If you have questions about any legal issue or dispute concerning your family, Contact Us today to schedule a consultation with Lunn Law LLC and Attorney Tiffany R. Lunn-White will strive to obtain the best resolution for each client by providing individual attention to your individual needs.